OYOY: Danish Design Compnay

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

I recently fell head over heels for the Danish design company OYOY. I love the mix of clean, classic Scandinavian design with pops of bright colors and Japanese minimalism. I mean, hello! What's not to love about the fun, graphic textiles that cover everything from tea towels to cute wooden characters. I'm especially drawn to the Mumi Plaid blanket. (Hint hint: Christmas is coming up but in case you'd rather wait, my birthday is March 31st ;).

OYOY currently only sell about two stores in the U.S, and if you're fortunate to live in either Venice, California or in Texas you can visit them. But for the me, I'll keep swooning over their online shop.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Chestnut Orange All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger