Whistle While You Work

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Music in the studio is a given, right? It's become another fixture just like the desk or chair. I need a little bit a lot of it in the background to help me vibe out. So when I'm working and simultaneously jamming, I wanted to share a few of the tunes I've been listening to. Full disclosure: the ones on primary repeat are Feist' "Bittersweet Melodies", Mayer Hawthorne's "Crime" and Allen Stone's "Unaware". Speaking of Allen Stone, where has this guy been??? Or better yet, where have I been?? Thanks to random listens on Spotify I came across his self-titled album from 2011 and was completely blown away by his last track.

It's a bit of a hodge podge of songs that fuel various moods. But hopefully it will give you a little bounce while you're working today, too! And feel free to share some tracks you've been enjoying lately :) I'm on the lookout for new tunes so let me know!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Chestnut Orange All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger