Telser + Mendelovitch Wood Clutches

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Hey! Ohmygoodness long time no blog, I know! If you're still with me and checking in thank you! I've been over on Instagram, Twitter, and blogging on Third + Grace's blog, and meeting with some wonderful new clients on upcoming projects. Hope you'll check out the chairs, pillows and poufs I've been working on :) Lots of exciting things are happening with the shop, and next week will be an announcement about some cool new products so head on over here!

But in the meantime, I wanted to post about these killer wooden clutch purses I came across yesterday while browsing Etsy. Holy bananas! How perfect are these. A design duo out of Israel called Tesler + Mendelovitch have created stunning wooden clutches, and if you know anything about me you know I'm a clutch girl to my heart. 


They are such a perfect example of repurposing and reusing materials to create useable art and fashion. I love when the intersection of beauty and practicality happens! Telser + Mendelovitch capture that perfectly. Head on over to their Etsy page to learn more.

1 comment:

  1. These clutches are practically screaming my name! They're so perfect *drools*

    C+C

    ReplyDelete

Share This

Chestnut Orange All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger