Laura Mvula X KING on Tour

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Seeing these ladies on one bill is enough to make any body with ears fill up with joy. Laura Mvula and the trio of ladies KING will be embarking a very mini US tour in September!
And while I'm excited to see them pairing up at all, I wish their dates were a bit more extensive. Come to DC! Come to MD! But hopefully the requests from fans will encourage Laura or KING to expand their tour dates in the future. 

Tour dates are here, and if the ladies are coming to a city near you take some pictures for me!!

September 4 - Brooklyn - Music Hall of Williamsburg
September 5 - New York City - Le Poisson Rouge
September 7 - Toronto - Mod Club
September 9 - Philadelphia - World Cafe Live
September 13 - Chicago - Martyrs
September 15 - San Francisco - Yoshi's Lounge
September 17 - Los Angeles - El Rey

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this information. When you first mentioned Laura Mvula on your blog a few months (?) ago, I immediately fell in love with her sound as I do with so many of your recommendations (The Wallace Collective for example is hot!) Love your blog and your style. I love that you went in search of Maryland farms. That is so me! I am always getting into the car to explore new areas. You moved to Baltimore just a couple of days after I left to come home to AZ. I know you'll love it because there are so many great neighborhoods to explore there.

    ReplyDelete

Share This

Chestnut Orange All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger