Back (Splash) Talk

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Happy Saturday! Hope your Labor Day weekend is getting off to a great start!

Lately, I've been loving back splashes and the many ways they set the mood for the kitchen. Though I'm currently renting and don't have the kitchen space to really go all out with kitchen decor, I'm stashing away ideas for my future home. Hopefully in the next year or two.

But back to the back splashes. I'm a little torn between the white diamond tile and going with more colorful bohemian textiles. There's something so elegant about the white tile, but who doesn't like a colorful accent to draw the eye. Which do you prefer? And how have you styled the back splashes in your kitchen?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Chestnut Orange All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger