Leaving you in good hands

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Hope you all have a been enjoying the past couple of weeks. I know the weather has been wonky with its extremes depending on which side of the country you reside. So if you're dealing with the rain, stay dray, and if you're like us in DC and experiencing the heat (which I'm not complaining about!), stay cool!

I'm headed out this weekend to travel back home for my sister-in-law's baby shower and couldn't be happier. Mom's home cooking, jokes with my sister, dressing down for nothing but a date with the couch and the back patio. Bliss. Here's hoping you have a great weekend as well, and to kick it off a little tune that I've been bopping to over and over while working: "Little Numbers" by Swiss/German duo BOY.

xo,
Nicole

1 comment:

  1. I love when you post music, as I feel like I've fallen out of the "great & diverse music" loop.

    Safe travels. Enjoy

    ReplyDelete

Share This

Chestnut Orange All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger