Cocktails with Refinery29!

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Catching up on some recent shoots I did, I wanted to share this one with Refinery29 DC recently. 

When the editor Holly Thomas e-mailed me to photograph some delicious summer cocktails at one of my favorite spots in DC--Estadio--I knew only good things were to come. I was just at Estadio with a girlfriend only two nights before enjoying their jamon serrano plate (love!). The funny thing is that I was just thinking how awesome it would be to photograph in their space. Beautiful wood and iron surrounded by gorgeous textile walls. We spent the afternoon watching bartender Adam Bernbach churn out three great summer cocktails. Even for a girl who knows very little about drinks, The Rye Highball (the tall one) is my hands down fav :) You can see the full story and recipes here!








All photos by Nicole Crowder

1 comment:

  1. That's super cool! I need them to have a Refinery Atlanta.

    ReplyDelete

Share This

Chestnut Orange All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger