Happy March + A House Tour

Monday, March 4, 2013

Welcome to March! It's my birthday month! March 31st. March babies, unite! 

Sorry I wasn't able to blog much last week. Lots of good content to post, just trying to package it in a nice way for you all :) But I do have an Apartment Therapy House Tour that I forgot to post when it went live last month. Alina Gonzalez and her boyfriend Alex share a beautiful apartment in the Meridian Hill neighborhood of D.C. I was always curious about what the apartments in those buildings must look like. And with Alina and Alex I discovered two super friendly, bubbly and down to earth lovebirds with excellent taste in home design and music, and an equal amount of wanderlust as me :) If you love fashion, music, and travel, definitely check out Alina' blog The Hyperbalist. See more house tour posts right over here.








1 comment:

  1. Love this! Just saw one of your photos on Curbed! Didn't know it was yours until I came to your website. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Share This

Chestnut Orange All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger