Update on Before & After

Friday, January 4, 2013

Hey there! So here it is...the result of that chair makeover post from yesterday.

I love how the frame came out. The chair had little carved decor on the arms and the top back, so I painted over them with a little liquid leaf after painting the frame white. LOVE that stuff!

The fabric itself, I like, but after looking at it for a long time I don't think I'm feeling it as much as I initially hoped. It's a great geometric print, but think perhaps it would go better with a different chair. Or perhaps I need to just paint over the gold leaf and keep it an all white frame. Still debating that, but I figured even if this project is still being tweaked I wanted to share because we're friends, and we gotta share the good, bad, and "oooh chile", right? :) If I decide to change this fabric it won't go to waste, however, because I have another small chair I know it will work perfectly for.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Chestnut Orange All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger