Refinery 29 DC: Rising DC Chefs

Friday, January 18, 2013

Before I skip out for the weekend, I wanted to post some outtakes from a recent story I shot for Refinery29 DC. The editors didn't run as many images as I thought, so I wanted to share the outtakes that I really loved :) The story is about rising DC chefs and their upcoming restaurants/ cooking projects, and it was such a joy photographing all of them. They're some of the cool kids you secretly wish were you friends. Wish more of these had run online to get a better sense of their personalities, but it was tons of fun so no complaints.

 Aaron Silverman
 Alli Sosna
 Katsuya
 Logan Cox
 Marjorie
 Tiffany McIsaac
 Tom Madrecki
 Victor Albisu

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Chestnut Orange All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger