Black White Out

Sunday, January 27, 2013


Two weeks ago it was all about yellow for me, and lately I've been putting together a board of black and white inspiration for a vintage chair I'm looking to reupholster soon. 

I recently made a trip to New York and had a chance to (finally!) visit the infamous Mood fabric store. Needless to say it was an incredible experience (albeit an expensive one), but I was able to nab a stunning white fabric and white and gold damask print in cotton on sale. I've had a 50-year old vintage chair in my craft room for a couple of months, for a while I thought I wanted to have some kind of Aztec print to cover it. But that's changed within the past two weeks, and the idea of a crisp and sleek white and black chair with a hint of gold in the accents has been consuming my thoughts. Hoping to put together that chair within the next few weeks and have it up for sale. 

Have a great week everyone!

2 comments:

Share This

Chestnut Orange All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger