Now or Never

Monday, December 3, 2012

Because now seemed like the perfect time to to remind myself of this great message.

The Holstee Manifesto has breathed so much fire into the hearts of people who have even an inkling in themselves that they want a change or to live more boldly. Life loves the liver of it, and I'm putting it out to the universe that I'm up for the adventure.

Here's to new opportunities that are coming, new challenges that we are tackling head on, new and sincere relationships, and a renewed sense of self and purpose. Life is short. Too short to spend with people you don't love or love you hard enough, on things you don't love, in environments where you are not fulfilled, and doing anything that isn't short of amazing.

"I will become what I desire"--Ben Howard "The Fear"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Chestnut Orange All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger