Merry Christmas!

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Warm holiday wishes to you and yours! Hope you were able to spend it with family and loved ones :) This year I stayed in D.C and spent the holiday with Dave, but am so excited to go back home this Friday to ring in the New Year with my folks and sister. I tell you, I have never missed Minnesota more than I have these past few months. Though it was bittersweet not being able to spend this year at home, it was wonderful preparing dinner and lounging around watching back to back showings of "A Christmas Story". I'm such a kid again when this comes on! And yes, I will would watch it all day long if I could.


But I really wish you all a Merry Christmas and hope whatever it is you desired this year, that if it didn't happen in 2012 that it's on the way for you in 2013! Thank you so much for following this blog and for coming back every so often with your kind comments!

All the best,
Nicole

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Chestnut Orange All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger