Keeping It Light

Monday, November 26, 2012


Wanted to make a little Yoga playlist before I went to bed to help you start your day when you rise.  The past week I've been trying to get back into a rhythm of doing a little Yoga and a little Pilates each morning. I feel like I've been neglecting my body lately (I don't usually go all out on Thanksgiving so this is even before that), and it's starting to manifest all over. Aches here, stress there, saggy mmm mmm no, honey, there... So I wanted to make a slow, quiet playlist to ease my way into each day. Get a little more centered and heed the body saying that with each moment I'm getting a little older, so let's make this one count!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Chestnut Orange All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger