Ivory Tower

Monday, November 12, 2012



Sorry for the delay in posting lately. My laptop was recently stolen, and the whole incident had me shaken up a bit. But I'm thankful and blessed that nothing worse happened. It was on its last leg anyway, but still. Needless to say I hadn't been able to blog in the past few days, but we're back in business and my first post I wanted to be a gorgeous and inspirational one to lift all of our spirits :)

I recall posting one of these gorgeous headbands/veils on my Pinterest board months ago, but didn't know who the original creator was. While browsing Etsy this afternoon I saw it was from a girl named Sheila in the Netherlands who owns a shop called SIBO designs. On top of creating these stunning handmade headbands for brides, she also models and photographs them. I would too if I her great red hair! Everything about these shots is breathtaking. And you can read about how Sheila was inspired to take them and how she got her start just three years ago over in the Etsy spotlight.

xo,
Nicole

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Chestnut Orange All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger