Apartment Therapy House Tour: Nicole and Aaron

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

I forgot to post a recent house tour I did here in D.C with a fabulous local interior designer named Nicole Lanteri. She runs her own interior design business called OnMyAgenda and shared a beautiful loft with her husband Aaron in Arlington. They live right near my favorite burger joint so far in NOVA (Northern Virginia) called Hell Burger, which made the visit to their place all the more wonderful. Here are few pics. You can view the full post here!



The minute I stepped in Nicole's home I couldn't stop oogling at all the pops of color and mixed prints. I knew I was there for that sole purpose, but wow, she has some amazing pieces. And the natural light, let me tell you! 

Enjoy! And if you live in the DMV area and would like to have me photograph your home for a feature, shoot me an e-mail. Would love to hear from you!

xo,
Nicole

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Chestnut Orange All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger