Photographer Spotlight: Stacy Newgent

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Yesterday, through a wonderful rabbit hole of internet surfing which took me from learning that Coco of Roost blog will be putting out her first cookbook in 2014 (so excited for her!), to googling all that goes into producing a cookbook shoot, I came across the delicious photos of food photographer Stacy Newgent. I think I may have been the one to bring the average number of minutes spent on her site to 3 hours! I seriously could have spent all day looking at the sometimes bright, sometimes appropriately moody images of savory prawns in seafood broth, or bright ice cream flavors scooped on various spoons.

Take a look and swoon away!

  All photos by Stacy Newgent

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Chestnut Orange All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger