Mill City Men

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Aww...much love to the Mill City Men blog that focuses its lens on street style of the gentlemen in Minneapolis. Even though I've spent the better part of my adulthood away from my hometown living and working in other cities, it's where my family lives, it's where I went to elementary and high school, it's where I had my first job and, where I know I can always get my much loved mini donuts fix. And it's where I love going back whenever I can escape for a weekend. Seeing it transition into a more fashion conscious area makes me smile. And you're in the Midwest, so chambray shirts, flannel, and workman's boots abound!

 
All photos from Mill City Men

2 comments:

  1. oh wow! love this. love the idea of a blog that focuses on men! cool find. i can see myself scrolling their archives for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Thanks for the love!! We really appreciate your support!

    <3 Mill City Men

    ReplyDelete

Share This

Chestnut Orange All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger