Scarlet Fever

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

I'm having a little bit of an obsession with everything red right now. David will tell you. As soon as we bring a new piece of furniture home (That's not true. We're still standing in the aisle at the store!), I'm shouting out "Ooh! Can I paint this red?!" Tables, chairs, spice racks, lamps! :) But it's healthy, I promise. 

To take the edge off I made a little collage of some things I'm loving right now.

I've been reading Scott Belsky's Making Ideas Happen for a while. Lots of off and on as I need inspiration or a jolt. Highly recommended. The chevron rug I found in heaven aka Home Goods last week. The crazy thing is that I currently have no place to put it in the house, but I had to have it. I'll find someplace! (shakes Lilliputian fist). Love the Trina Turk necklace and bracelet in the top corner, and the gorgeous Stella + Dot necklace in the bottom corner. Blair of Atlantic Pacific is always spot-on. And still on the hunt for that perfect shade of red in a bottle. Nail polish by Priti NYC.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Chestnut Orange All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger