Rhye

Sunday, September 30, 2012


Just discovered the Los Angeles duo Rhye thanks to the lovely folks over at Turntable Kitchen. (Sidenote: if you're a music or food lover who is not yet on this site you will love it. It's incredible! Peep it). I'm playing the song "Open" from the EP of the same name on repeat. It's smooth synth groove has a very real escapist quality to it. I'm really excited to have come across Rhye now, even though they released their first EP in February because I won't have to endure the wait for new material for so long.  Rhye is scheduled to release a new album called "The Fall" on October 9th, and on track has already been circulating around the web. I'll definitely be playing this one throughout the day and around the house as great mood music.

2 comments:

  1. Haha! Girl, I feel like I'm finally getting back into a groove in finding new tunes. Was going through a dry spell there for a minute!

    ReplyDelete

Share This

Chestnut Orange All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger