Nicole Porter Designs

Tuesday, September 4, 2012


While visiting the beautifully curated site Somewhere Splendid I came across a great designer named Nicole Porter and her awesome collection of housewares on Etsy called Nicole Porter Designs. Without sounding all weird, I kinda really want to be friends with this girl! You ever meet people online or on trains or buses who you just know you'd be cool with? On top of having the coolest name ever (smile) and having love for my home state Minnesota (woot!), Nicole designs exactly the kind of products I want to fill every inch of my home with. Bright colors and graphic prints merged with Eco-conscious design. Each of her wooden bowls is made of beech wood from dried planks, and is coated with a non-toxic film. For now I'll calm the gushing down and just present you with these beauties :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Chestnut Orange All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger