Sooo.....

Thursday, August 2, 2012

....there is absolutely no proper excuse for why it's been weeks since a blog post. Eek!! But would you believe that I fell down a rabbit hole and ended up in Wonderland if I told you? No? Alright then, the truth will suffice! In honesty it's been lots of work and travel in between. My uncle recently re-married, and it was a wonderful ceremony that I was honored to have photographed. I spent last week lazing around Chicago with my sister and taking in thrift stores and markets and gorging on pizza, pasta, donuts, pita...the dough out there, my goodness! Which means that henceforth I will be detoxing and enjoying leafy greens, fruit and something called a vegetable, again. And while I was in Chicago I visited a beautiful home furnishings shop called The Painted Lady that, among other wonderful furniture and home treasures, stocked the most beautifully scented soaps I've come across in a long while. Definitely add this place to your to-do list in Chicago if you plan a visit.

The pretty scents and packaging of Elizabeth W soaps are enough to make you want to conserve them and use them as decor on their own. And the sweet Vetiver and Sweet Tea make me wonder if I've ever really smelled soap at all before...Have a great rest of your week!



2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Liz! Trying to get back in the saddle. Don't know why the slump all of a sudden. Hope you're doing great out there!

    ReplyDelete

Share This

Chestnut Orange All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger