Photographer Spotlight: Trevor Dixon

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

It's been a while since I've done a photographer spotlight and I miss it so much. It's funny because obviously as a photo editor the bulk of my job is trolling cool sites looking for photographers that would be great for certain assignments. For the ones I've yet to work with but am constantly inspired by or whose portfolios I recently came across I love featuring them here.

This time around we have Trevor Dixon. Trevor is a photographer with the incredible agency Glasshouse Assignments who have a powerhouse roster of young talent. I love checking out their portfolio because their photographers offer such great portrait and conceptual work, and Trevor rounds out the mix beautifully with his stunning still life and interiors.


All photos by Trevor Dixon

2 comments:

  1. His work is gorgeous! Love the styling, too. Need to find out the prop stylist on some of these shoots :)

    ReplyDelete

Share This

Chestnut Orange All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger