Apartment Therapy House Tours

Sunday, August 19, 2012

The past few weeks and weekends have been a blur. One of those being the contributing work I've been doing over at Apartment Therapy. It's so incredible to work with them and shoot for them. What's not to love about meeting great people and getting tours of their homes to share with you all! Every weekend is  new shoot so look out for more posts each week. Here's a tour from my recent post. The beautiful Sara of the blog High Fashion 4 Less was gracious enough to allow me the opportunity to photograph her home. She has such amazing style, and her home was a treat to photograph. She's awesome and a girl after my own heart with her shared love for Home Goods :) Check out the full post here, and enjoy a few photos below! 

Photos by Nicole Crowder

3 comments:

  1. I had no idea you captured her home. I loved her feature. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girlie! Thanks so much! We need to meet up soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most fabulous idea for a nice apartment. There are some gorgeous photograph in here. I want to live and enjoy in this kind of accommodation.

    Accommodations In Rio

    ReplyDelete

Share This

Chestnut Orange All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger