The Road is Your Oyster

Monday, July 9, 2012

I'll be the first to admit that I'm not the strongest long-distance runner. Up til recently I didn't even like running. (Shh. I used to run track in middle and high school, but purely as a sprinter.) But after getting strapped with a good pair of running shoes a few years ago--Kelly Ripa's Ryka--and taking my time more (aka snails pace) I've really been starting to enjoy it a bit more. And another key is running solo. I used to try and keep up with a running partner when we'd go out, but much like shopping I prefer to run alone. Allows a girl to go at her own pace ;)

And I definitely wouldn't be mad at adding these cool new Nike Free Runs that were shot by Zack Handley as part of a collaboration with Oyster Magazine. Hotness. And for some great running music, Cat Power's "Ruin" from her upcoming album Sun

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Chestnut Orange All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger