I Do

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Weddings and marriage have been on the brain what with so many friends and family becoming engaged, married or setting up their little nests with their adorable new babies! It's so great to see and makes me smile each time because these are wonderful loved ones who have found great life partners, generous with their hearts and affection and time.

So naturally everywhere I look there is a beautiful wedding dress or boutonniere that I just have to pin on my Pinterest board. You can follow those here :) Here are some of my favs, and pretty little ones I'll keep in the back of my mind for my own blissful day in the future. Enjoy!

 I adore this bride, her dress and the photos from her wedding.
Photo from Our Labor of Love

These simple, sleek dresses from J. Crew are probably at the top of my list. I love how beautifully they drape and accentuate the shoulders. And 3 out of 4 are priced under $700. Bonus!

Who doesn't want to get married in anything by Lover? Lace, elegance...seriously.


 How stunning is this back? I'm all about the back details, clearly.

Click this link for a stunning editorial shot by Elizabeth Messina that features more gorgeous couture dresses and this sunny model :)

xo,
Nicole

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Chestnut Orange All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger