Fresh Faced: Regina Spektor and Edward Sharpe and The Magnetic Zeros

Friday, June 1, 2012

"Oh Marcello" // "All The Rowboats"


 "That's What's Up"
 Click the pics to listen to the albums

Happy Friday! Wrapping up a great and incredibly busy week on this end with some tunes from newly-released albums that I've been loving. Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros (aka The One Million Deep Club :) have released their first of two new albums this year. Here is a splendor, and the track "That's What Up" always gets me bouncing around the apartment. "I'll be the church you be the steeple. You be the king I'll be the people." Cute line.

1 comment:

  1. I love the video for "All the Rowboats". Such a great song.

    ReplyDelete

Share This

Chestnut Orange All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger