The Karlie Convertible

Friday, May 11, 2012






Final NOLA post, I promise! A little while ago I was gifted this beautiful bag called the Karlie Convertible from Hand bag Heaven. It's been hard to put her down since. A bag that doubles as a tote bag and a backpack: genius. Since we would be going to Jazz Fest for the weekend it was sort of a no-brainer about when she'd make her debut.

Soft, camel-colored leather that was sturdy and strong, not to mention the colorful mixed print pattern on the inside was a nice little surprise detail. It was perfect for me. I usually have to swap between two bags throughout the day (bringing a bad large enough to fit my camera during the day, and then a smaller date night bag when going out in the evening.) But with this bag I fit my camera, lens, wallet, papers, keys, water bottle, etc with no problem with space or weight. Dave took these photos in the Garden District near one of our favorite places to eat out there, Commander's Palace.

All of the bags and their prices at Handbag Heaven are so great it's hard to choose. And with the incredible prices it's more incentive for you to not have to :)
Outfit details:
Shirt: H&M
Shorts: Forever 21
Bag: Karlie Convertible from Handbag Heaven
Shoes: TJ Maxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Chestnut Orange All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger