Pencil Shavings Studio

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Head over heels in love with everything about Pencil Shavings Studio (and seriously, how great is that name?). The wonderful designer behind the magic, Rachel Shingleton, has just taken me to my happy place with her ridiciulously cool and colorful products ranging from fresh iPad covers to lucite serving trays. And the best part.... there's CHEVRON PRINT galore! You know me and my love for some Chevron. Hmm mmm....good.







Click over to the Etsy shop and merrily spend your time browsing all the beautiful cases and covers PSS offers. Promise you'll be in color heaven. I'm particularly in love with the collection of plates and serving trays since I'm always on the look out for great props. How pretty does the Spring 2012 collection look?

2 comments:

  1. Oh I'm going to have to replace my Tangerine Tango case with the gingham...or the yellow... or both. Love these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! She really went all in with these :)

    ReplyDelete

Share This

Chestnut Orange All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger