Wolf in Sheep's Clothing

Wednesday, April 11, 2012


Two side notes: if you haven't checked out or followed NPR's Tumblr, do yourself a happy favor. I've been scrolling for the past few hours and it just reaffirms my adoration for their staff.  I've got nothing but nerd love for NPR and I don't know how to quit you.

And I am having a private love affair with Ben Howard. Have you heard his new album Every Kingdom? Ohmydays. I first heard his song "The Wolves" on WXPN's World Cafe and couldn't focus on my work for a whole 5 minutes after that.  At first I thought "Wow. Damien Rice is back with a more robust sound". Once I found out the voice in fact belonged to English singer Ben Howard I pretty much was hooked. Check out his other tune "The Fear" as well. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I cannot tell you how I obsessed I am with Ben Howard. I was incredibly bummed when I missed his show up here in Boston. Glad someone else appreciates his music.

    ReplyDelete

Share This

Chestnut Orange All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger