It's the Weekend

Friday, April 13, 2012

 Photo by John W. Mosely, "Four Atlantic City Women". See more of John's work here.

Happy Friday, loves! Hope you all have great weekend plans in the works.

This weekend it's all about hanging with my girls! Book signing with one tonight (we're checking out style guru Brad Goreski who is in town!), birthday party for another tomorrow, and on Sunday I have bowling league with some great gals, and later that evening I'm hosting a little viewing party of HBO's new show "Girls". Good food, good drinks, great company, and a show with Lena Dunham. Win win!

I'm off to get research some tasty recipes for the party, but in the meantime check out some of these lovely links around the web.


-Love this cute DIY pop-up heart card:
This would be great for Valentines or any occassion, really, when you want to say how much you love someone.

-If you live in DC, the ScoutMobDC app is a hands-down must-have. Deals at 50% off are at your fingertips every single day. And they're free!! You don't have to pay anything to claim them. I know, I've been like a promoter all day every since I found out about this but I can't help it.

-Love brussel sprouts? Me too! Here's four great reasons to love 'em even more:

-Another stunning English songbird making my heart flutter a bit: Lianne La Havas. Listen to her beautiful ballad "No Room for Doubt" ft. Willy Mason

-Still checking out the cool 10,000 Lakes project by Nicole Meyer (Go, Minnesota!)

-This post over on Justina Blakeney's blog makes me love being an Aries all the more :)

Have a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Chestnut Orange All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger