Instagram

Tuesday, April 24, 2012



I've joined the rest of you in the 21st century and am now on Instagram! I know, but better late than never, right? ;) I have a Droid so it's Instagram for Android. Not as many filters as the iPhone, but still gets the job done. And I'm excited to actually print these images. That's one thing I want to be better at this year: printing photos and creating little albums for them. When I sit down with my future kids and family to reflect on our lives I'd like to be huddled around photo albums on the couch or sitting on the patio, not  around the computer.

Hope to see you on Instagram! Find me at "chestnutorange". And send me your user names so I can start following your great images!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Chestnut Orange All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger