Berry Good

Thursday, April 12, 2012



Outfit for today. Hooray for color jeans, I say! I did pop some heels on when I got to work, though :)

And for those of you living in the good ol' District there is an awesome event being put on tonight, April 12th, by the good folks I'm so honored to work with at ReadySetDC called Fashion District. This is absolutely one of the biggest events in local fashion to hit D.C, and it's been going strong for three years now thanks to Jordan Culberson, Justin Young, Erin Williams and countless others. Every rising designer, street style blogger, fashion maven, music lover, and foodie will be here to celebrate local fashion, local talent, and local entrepreneurship. The sad irony is that I won't be able to attend due to an event that conflicts, but I'm so proud of RSD and all the awesome work they put into this :) Tickets are available here. Go now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Chestnut Orange All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger