Through the Looking Glass

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Hi guys! Hope you've been having an awesome weekend. I've been working on a few design projects behind closed doors, and found time to shoot a few still life images of some great props I picked up from Ms. Pixie's antique and vintage store a few weekends ago.

I adore these glass jars and little peach molds. These were shot with a 50 mm lens on my Nikon. That lens is so perfect I tell you! Something is so special about it, and the quality is beyond dreamy. But you guys already know this ;)



Today I'm super excited because I'm photographing lots of lots of tasty pies and sweets from D.C's Tarts by Tarts for an upcoming ReadySetDC feature! I've worked on two stories for RSD this year already, and it's been amazing experience. So glad to be associated with them so definitely check out the site for all that's happening in area.

xo,
Nicole

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Chestnut Orange All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger