New Work: ReadySetDC Featuring Kelly Morris of D.C Chew

Monday, March 5, 2012

Hello lovely readers! I wanted to share some great news (Don't know why I didn't broach this here earlier :) I'm very excited to have come on board as a contributing photographer for the amazing DC social scene site, ReadySetDC. I love this site and the great people who help make up its content. The editors, writers, photographers and illustrators are all passionate about all things D.C, especially the music, arts, fashion, and food scene here. This past weekend I had the pleasure of photographing a super sweet and cool baker-by-night named Emily of Tarts by Tarts for an upcoming feature. Stay tuned for that!

Photos by Nicole Crowder

But just today my most recent contribution--and interview with DC Chew's Kelly Morris who is doing wonders for D.C farmers markets--went live. Check out photos + the interview with my good friend and great writer Erin Williams here! Erin and I are also working together on some exciting RSD features, so I'll definitely keep you all posted on that as well. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Chestnut Orange All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger