Vlisco

Thursday, January 26, 2012



 

 

I've been drooling over these photos from the the Dutch fashion company, Vlisco for the past three days. Their latest collection, Delicate Shades, spolights the finest prints and pattern that reflect Western and Central African culture. They're all stunning stunning--stunning!--and I would rock any and all of them all day! Every hue and tint of each color is pitch perfect; the pattern mixing is phenomenal. More photos available when you check out Vlisco's Look Book.

2 comments:

  1. I love Vlisco! The colors/textures/prints are dreamy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to own something like this. And this company is Dutch, go figure! I wish they sold the actual outfits cuz I would save up some Euros to get one.

    ReplyDelete

Share This

Chestnut Orange All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger