Sunday Playlist

Sunday, January 22, 2012

The day is almost over and I owe you a little playlist. (Don't you love those ;) I wish I could package you a little cassette tape with a handwritten liner note. But here is a quick playlist of some tunes that have been rocking my weekend and will be taking me into this week.




I just discovered Mausi, and am loving their summer-in-California vibe (though the group is from Newcastle, UK). The group recently signed to blog-turned-independent record label All Things Go, which is D.C-based. How cool is that? A blog that is stepping out as its own record label. Pretty boss move.

And thanks to Liz over at Dance to the Radio blog for turning me on to Milo Greene. Perfect for a road trip or good background music when getting work done on the weekend.


Marques Toliver "The Answer"

Robert Glasper Project "Afro Blue" ft. Erykah Bady


Milo Greene "1957"
 

And of course we had to add MJB. This single, "Get It Right, is pure hotness. And she features Taraji P. Henson!

Have a great week, guys. And if you have some tunes you're feeling right now, please feel free to share!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Chestnut Orange All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger