Srsly? Srsly

Sunday, January 22, 2012

 Photo from Srsly

Alright alright alright. I've professed to having a few blog girl crushes over the months, but these two are the latest! Alexandra and Danielle are two girls who met in NYC while attending film school and hit it off so well as besties that they started making short, hilarious videos of their experiences in NY called Srsly the Show. Just came across their video spoof about how two girls react to being stopped on the street by a street style photographer via Bryan Boy. (So appropriate for today's saturated market of street style photographers and style mavens looking for their next close up). Check out more of the videos over on their site.





1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA the last one is exactly how I imagine people carrying on! I haven't personally had the first video happen to me, but I do know people it has happened to! Ahhh New York. My sweet birthplace!

    ReplyDelete

Share This

Chestnut Orange All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger