See Jane Work: Home Office Edition

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Remember awhile ago when I posted about the wonderful office supply site See Jane Work? Well, there is a gorgeous See Jane Work collection that launched this month over at Office Depot, and SJW graciously provided some items from the collection to help me make over my drab office. I can't tell you how thrilled I was for the chance to recreate my space with so many great products from the site, as I practically drooled over all of them the first time.

 Have a little peek for yourself:

As a photographer and designer you read a LOT of magazines for reference and inspiration (as I'm sure you all do, too. Go print! :) Especially food, home, and lifestyle ones. Before this makeover, all of those magazines were piled up on the floor as neat as possible but still not very organized.

Dotted white and black magazine files and Susy Jack pencil cup holder; Jonathan Adler pen. (My new favorite! I've always wanted a Jonathan Adler something, and this writes beautifully.)

 SJW black and white letter tray and Thomas Paul notepad; SJW pencil cup holder

 Knock Knock file folders

 

 

Here's what some amazing pops of color, stylish binders, folders, and pens can do to a small space. The desk is usually less busy to allow more room to sketch or write.

Thank you so much to the great folks over at See Jane Work!  I love that you afforded me the chance to create an inviting space at home where I want to work and be more productive. Now I don't think twice about heading to my desk where sunlight streams in from my window instead of plopping on my couch with my laptop.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Chestnut Orange All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger