The Great Escape

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Hey there! Hope you were okay with how quiet it was last week on the Chestnut. I flew down to Tampa, Florida for a week of R&R and it was wonderful! Just me and my little Fiesta car rental. (Sweet ride, I know)


The first few days were unseasonably cool in the mid 50s, but as the week went on it became beautiful and warm so of course a day at the beach was in order. Lots more photos to come, but first...a nap lol.I'll be back to posting later this week so stay tuned! But first a big THANK YOU to all the new Twitter and blog followers over the past week! You guys made each day a little sunnier. Stop by and say hi sometime :)

Hope you had a great weekend!
Nicole

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Chestnut Orange All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger