Eccolo Cool

Wednesday, January 25, 2012




The other night, while in Barnes and Noble seeking shelter from a rough day, I wandered over to the pretty journals they always seem to have, and came across the Italian brand Eccolo. I hadn't heard of them before, but I was instantly smitten. Beautiful leather bound journals with soft covers and smooth, firm paper. I gravitated towards a red notebook with a great quote by Jane Austen, and should have purchased it then because now it's the only thing I'm thinking about. (I know. I get obsessed about the most random items. Journals? Really, Cole?) They're just so beautiful, and each one is like its own piece of art adding a little more sophistication to the bookshelf or coffee table.

With my birthday coming up in two months, and I've been not-so-subtlety hinting to Dave that I would love nothing more than a new, colorful journal...to stand beside the other twenty I already have ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Chestnut Orange All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger