Drew Barrymore For V Magazine

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Photos by Drew Barrymore

Actress-slash-audiophile Drew Barrymore recently linked up with V Magazine to photograph a house party for the magazine's latest "Music Issue". A bunch of rad musicians with distinct styles (coupled with a pool in sunny California) made for a nice vibe. The likes of M83, The Peach Kings, Mayer Hawthorne, The Drums, Warpaint, and more came out. Drew also penned a little love letter to music and why it's so much apart of the fabric of her life. Here are a couple of pics that you can find over on the magazine's site, along with Drew's article. And there's a behind-the-scenes video over on M83's site.
 
Couldn't agree more with this quote:

"I can’t help but have a swagger when I’ve got my big old headphones on. 
I still get sad if a sad song comes over me. I come down to the melancholy of the song until it’s over. 
I feel music to the core of my being."
--Drew Barrymore

1 comment:

  1. I am so happpy for you and pray you continue to find life as wonderful as your engagement. I have read a wonderful book called Beth Ann & Braden LOVE FINDS A WAY, publish by I Universe author Elizabeth Adams, this novel is a love story and i feel this novel shows how if one never gives up on love they too can find true love.

    ReplyDelete

Share This

Chestnut Orange All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger