Snack Pack

Tuesday, December 20, 2011


Oh, the wonderful and creative way designers come up with reinventing the bag. Not just any bag, but the signature of them all (and my personal favorite) the clutch! 

When I came across these gorgeous leather bags fashioned to look like paper lunch sacks made by Marie Turnor  I had to swoon just a little. Soft, beautifully crafted leather in styles like "The Picnic" The Lunch" and "The Dinner". They're the perfect Christmas gift for the  lady in your life (or you!). As a reformed bag wearer (I used to stuff everything--gum, dolars, receipts, cards, chapstick, everything!-- into my front and back pockets so I didn't have to wear a purse), these are the latest additions to my wishlist :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Chestnut Orange All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger