Merry Christmas

Saturday, December 24, 2011





Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone! I'm back home in the Minne (Minneapolis) about to bake some raspberry and lemon cupcakes with my little sister for Christmas tomorrow :) I swear I can feel my muscles relax almost as soon as I enter my parent's house, especially the sun room with the big tree. When we were younger, my sister and brother and I used to slide underneath the tree to look straight up at the lights and bulbs. The little pine needles falling on to our noses sometimes. The past years, however, we've switched to a plastic tree.

I also wanted to take this time to send a huge thank you to everyone who follows me on this blog, on twitter, or Facebook! Your sweet e-mails, comments, and daily visits have brightened my day and made me so thankful that you come back! This blog is a little labor of love that I look forward to sharing each and every day, and the community of blogger friends that I've met over the years has been tremendous! I can't wait for all the wonderful, lovely and bright things that are still to come, and I wish each one of you joy, happiness, peace and love in the New Year!

Have a blessed holiday!

xo,
Nicole

2 comments:

  1. So pretty! Glad you had a good trip. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks, Leslie! It was a really great trip. Hope you had a great holiday, too!

    ReplyDelete

Share This

Chestnut Orange All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger