Hats Off

Monday, December 5, 2011







I had no clue clue that one of my girl crushes, Shingai Shinowa, has recently partnered up with London-based hat designer Katherine Elizabeth Millerny to design her own line of vintage hats! Love how Shingai not only works it on stage and in the booth as the lead singer for The Noisettes, but she also cultivates some mean skills when it comes to designing hats. I'm such a sucker for hats (there was a time that a Goorin Bros. hat was all I wanted for my birthday). Collection is soon to be stocked at ASOS so if you're planning on going to a masquerade ball or (or a royal wedding) anytime soon, keep you eyes out!

3 comments:

  1. Maybe not as extreme as some of these, but I want to wear a hat (or fascinator) like this for my wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had me at Millinery. Love your blog and these hats are amazing. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fascinator would be beautiful for a wedding! I'm looking forward to getting my hands on one, too.

    Have you heard of ban.do? They have some pretty hair accessories as well.

    Hi Cultureshock! Thanks for stopping by and hope you come back :)

    ReplyDelete

Share This

Chestnut Orange All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger