Guest Blogger Liz Kanter: Winter Music Mix

Thursday, December 1, 2011

So excited to introduce a special first here on the 'ole bloggy blog: the first guest post! Liz Kanter of the awesome site Dance To The Radio and I are having a blogger swap today, and I'm so stoked that she's the first. Liz is so sweet, and her taste in music is beyond incredible as you'll hear. And on top of it all she sells some beautiful jewelry from her Etsy shop. Ok, take it away Liz!
------------***-----------

Hello, readers of Chestnut Orange! I love Nicole's blog and her style, so I am very excited to be posting here. This is also my very first blog swap, so that is very exciting as well. Nicole and I both love fashion and music, so naturally we decided to create playlists based on outfits. You can stop over at my blog to see her post!

Since it is the beginning of December, I've put together some of my favorite wintery songs. The outfit that inspired this mix is not one I own, nor is it me modeling it, but it is an outfit that I am in the process of replicating! I am in search of a massive knit scarf to pair with a simple dress, tights and brown oxfords!  This is also a very perfect winter outfit. Cozy, comfy yet stylish. I am also loving the look of high buns and am especially glad they are trendy because it is a very low effort hair style. 

So, without further ado, here is my wintery mix inspired by a very warm outfit.

01. Dead And Gone - The Black Keys
02. Winter Winds - Mumford and Sons
03. On A Freezing Chicago Street - Margot & the Nuclear So & So's
04. Winter's Night - Fight From Above
05. In The Cold, Cold, Night - The White Stripes
06. Keep Yourself Warm - Frightened Rabbit
07. Winter Games - Superchunk
08. Calgary - Bon Iver
09. Angel In The Snow - Elliott Smith
10. Keep Me Warm - Ida Maria
11. Winter Bones - Stars
12. A Long December - Counting Crows

To listen and download click here

And if you have suggestions on where Liz can get her hands on that great scarf or something like it, shoot her an e-mail :)

1 comment:

  1. Love the outfit, the oversized red scarf is fabulous! Great post, love your blog and now following! Maybe you'll have time to visit my blog:)

    Kisses,
    Annabelle
    http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Share This

Chestnut Orange All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger