Chain Chain Chain

Thursday, December 29, 2011


Hello lovelies. I wanted to give a little peek at some of my favorite pieces that I have been rocking a lot lately. I have a tendency of going through adoration phases with jewelry. For a time I didn't wear any at all, then it was an infatuation with hoop earrings (Gold. Lord knows they had to be gold lol), and then chunky rings. But as of late my attention has turned to necklaces. Lots and lots of them!

The first necklace was purchased from Forever 21. I've really taken to a bunch of their pieces. Most of my jewelry (save for the gifts from my mom) are from there. A $2.80 necklace may not last forever, but it's holding up very well thus far :) The second piece, which I absolutely LOVE is a Panama City Necklace from the site La Raffinerie. I won it recently while taking part in an awesome anniversary giveaway from the amazing blog duo Tam+Sam. Thanks guys! And the third is my newest acquisition: a black and gold metal necklace bought back home in MN over the holiday.

So...what are some of your favorite pieces in your jewelry box? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Chestnut Orange All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger