Sweet and Spiced Pecans

Sunday, November 6, 2011


  Photos by me

Hope you've been enjoying your Sunday. I've been taking the time to sneak in a few moments of respite since I was traveling for the better part of last week. And nothing is more peaceful than reading and catching up on new music while, of course, baking ;) I have a little recipe book and have been culling several recipes from over the past years. Today I came across a new one, a fantastic quick and homemade snack called Sweet and Spiced Pecans. It's one of the easiest and most delicious snacks you'll ever make for yourself on a lazy day, or when you feel like entertaining guests. All Spice mixes wonderfully with sweet agave nectar, sugar, pepper and salt. I won't hide the fact that I did a little dance in the kitchen after tasting the first batch.

The recipe was found via the Food Network show Five Ingredient Fix

And because it is Sunday I owe you guys a Sunday Playlist :) And come back tomorrow for a special giveaway taking place here on the Chestnut Orange!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Chestnut Orange All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger