Smashing

Monday, November 21, 2011

Hope you had a great weekend! Mine was incredibly relaxing and went something like this: sleep in, eat, TV, coffee shop hang, eat, sleep, eat, tv, eat. Bliss.


And speaking of things that make me smile, I found this incredible pumpkin milkshake recipe courtesy of Elsie's blog A Beautiful Mess. Elsie's sister and business partner, Emma, is wonderful at baking and runs her own catering business called the Sweet Shoppe inside Elsie's boutique, Red Velvet in Missouri. Pumpkin and milk and vanilla ice cream? Complete with mini pies inside? Yes, please and thank you!  Only down side is that Dave has been laying off the sweets for a little while, and every since my trek to the apple orchard mine has been revved up! But to assuage my love for baking  (and so I don't have whole cakes and pies sitting around my kitchen for days) I'm starting to bake for colleagues and friends as "just because" treats. And thanks to Emma I know exactly what I'll be making this evening :)

Recipe found here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Chestnut Orange All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger