NightLife

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I have a confession. A blasphemous confession in interior decorating. You ready? Ok. I've been in my apartment for eight months and still do not have a nightstand?! Dun dun dun!

I know, I know. You're asking "What are you doing with you life, woman?!" It's horrible. Having to run over to my dresser across the room every time I'm reading in bed and want a drink. No place to put a book or phone or to place jewelry before bed. Part of the reason for the massive delay in getting even one nightstand is that I've been so indecisive about which one to get, and I have a really really tall bed. But with the New Year coming up I'm super excited for all the decorating ideas I've been collecting and will be putting into action. Lots of DIY projects and, of course, a beautiful nightstand and decor. Here are some ideas I'm considering:

I love the mirrored nightstand look. The reflection could open up the space in the room a bit more, and you can accessorize with great lamp, a small pot of flowers and a jewelry box. 





Images found via Lonny Magazine, Design Sponge, CB2, Caitlin Wilson designs

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share This

Chestnut Orange All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger